Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Total Score at a Library Book Sale

I grabbed a box full of Terry Brooks books at a library sale over the summer. I sort of stumbled upon him and am loving it because I don't have to wait until his next book comes out. I have 4 full sets of his series plus Running with Demons. All of which are absolutely wonderful (so far...)





I have read his first Shannara series and can only say that I could't get enough...hence why I am so tickled that I have that box to fullfill my need for my fix. So far I have read 7 of his books in a row and am working on my 8th.

I promise to come back with some reviews...I have spring break coming up. Hmmm....spring cleaning by the way of catching up on my reviews. The problem is that I would rather be readig, but then that's a good problem.

Have no fear fellow book lovers, I am alive and well and getting every bit of epic fantasy as possible!

Happy Reading!
~Heather

1 comment:

Toyin O. said...

These look like great books, thanks for sharing:)