Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge



*How Cute is this banner?*
Anyways, yes I found yet another challenge. But have no fear. I get almost ALL of my books from the library. I read waaaay too many books to purchase them. Of course there are some that I can't resist, but overall they come from the library. It seems that I don't even mind paying the late fees because I know it supports them, which in turn supports me and my habit! Support your local library!!!!

If you would like to join in on the fun head on over to J. Kaye's Book Blog.
 
There are four levels:

--The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.

--Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.

--Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books. -This is my goal!

--Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.
I will update this post with my books!

As always, happy reading!
Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! So glad you are joining this one too. Like I said, it's gonna be an awesome year.