Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday!
                                                                                                
Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page; you can check out her site to find other mailbox findings.      

This is my first one, so let's give it a whirl shall we. I'm not sure if this is a "legal" mailbox Monday, but I swiped some books from my mom. I should say that my mom is a hoarder of books. Not that she doesn't like to share, oh no! It's that she can't pass up one that "looks good." If she stopped buying books now, she would still be set for life. My old room is just short of a library. Although I'll be sad to see her go, the inheritance is right up my alley. Before I get any nasty comments, my mom is the one who taught me the love of books and is my best friend. I would absolutely be devastated without her. We joke about the book legacy thingy!



 



 
















How do these look? I have almost 2 weeks off of work for Christmas. I'm hoping to get through these and a few more. Have any of you read any of these?

Happy Reading!
Heather
                             

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love all of Janet Evanovich's books and I hope you do too!

Bekah said...

Never read any. I do however wanna say I love your rating system.

fredamans said...

Good set.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/mailbox-monday_13.html

Padfoot said...

I have read 1-8 I believe. Honestly, the first few books are good and juicy, but I think after that it just gets old, personally. However if you have nothing else to read, it does read very fast and definitely gets that bookgasm going. I think I just said bookgasm. Yes I did. Enjoy!

Jill Buck said...

Janet Evanovich's books are so fun to read and they go so fast, if you aren't busy you can finish one in a day in between other chores and such. I love that they are funny and easy at the same time. Enjoy!