Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My 100+ Book Challenge for 2010


Yup, I'm going for it. I know there are some weeks when I plow through a few books in one week. Heck I read all of the Twilight books in 6 days, while I was working full time! Let's see if my obsession is as bad as what I think it is.

Since it's not yet 2010, I am just saving a place. As I find some that I want to polish off I'll post a pic here and then update as I finish them. A few of these I am using on the other two challenges I am working on. Childhood Favorites and Awesome Authors. Feel free to comment about any of them. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

1. Boxcar Children









2. Catching Fire










3. Where the Sidewalk Ends









4.Vampire Academy










5. Uncle Tom's Cabin











6. Undead and Unwed










7. The Secret Holocaust Diaries











8. Ulysses










9. The Shadow of the Wind

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge. I am so glad you decided to take the plunge. It’s going to be a fun year. I can just feel it.

Unknown said...

Shadow of the Wind is one of my favorite books of all time!

Don't laugh but my husband read Undead and Unappreciated (he was working out and needed something to read, and it was lying there). He really liked it, so I'm sure you'll like Undead and Unwed.

Shel Silverstien is classic. Can't go wrong.


Have you read The Book Thief? It's a must.